Wheels on the Bus Pediatric Therapy, Inc.
Welcome to Wheels on the Bus Pediatric Therapy
Our mission is to strengthen and empower families to promote the development and well-being of individuals with developmental disabilities or who are at risk for developmental delay. We strive to service the under-served population of the Phoenix area including the demographically under-served, the low income, and ESL families. We utilize a team approach that is family-centered:
- The child's family is the primary member of the team
- Methods and outcomes are consistent with the family's priorities and values
- We recognize that each family is unique and changing with its own strengths and abilities
- We work to establish a working partnership that respects the expertise of each member
- Involvement in services must always be the family's choice
*We support the protection of rights of children with disabilities to be raised as a member of a family; to be free of discrimination, abuse, and neglect; and to have the least restrictive and most appropriate services available which will enhance their development. We recognize that on rare occasions the rights of the child and the rights of the guardian may conflict. When they do, we will support the rights of the child while still being sensitive to the guardians' feelings and opinions.